Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ohio and Josh walking.


We are here in Ohio and are very excited to be living in OUR own house! So far nothing major has broken. Yay! Since I last blogged so much has happened. We have moved, visited Indiana and Josh has turned 9 months old.

On the Sunday before we left (July 12?) Josh took his first steps. Everyone saw him do it on Sunday, except me. On Monday however late at night I watched my tiny baby walk from the couch in Grandma and Grandpa's house to Abby (who was by the bookshelf). He promptly took a handful of that beautiful curly hair and made his sister squeal. I would like to say that this is an isolated incident but it seems that Josh is highly motivated by Abby's hair.

Although our efforts and energies have been dedicated to unpacking I have not yet found my cell phone charger. If you did not receive an email with my new info you can leave a comment and I will email to you.

More to come soon...

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

welcome, welcome! I am hoping we can meet you soon! Hopefully you are settling in okay. Please feel free to let me know if you need anything!! And hopefully we will see you at church on Sunday! :)

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury said...

Good luck on your new journey. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Stoopid Ohio, dumb Adam, you really should ditch him and come back to Texas...*sigh* Oh, well, it's raining here anyway.

Grandmaster Hassan said...

hi