Friday, January 8, 2010

When Mom is Sick...



I caught a bug on our way home from Indianapolis on Friday.  I was very sick all weekend.  When I woke up Monday morning it looked as though my whole house had the same problem. I wish that I could post a perfectly clean house along side this one but it has been slow going.  It is a lot better now.  You can see the carpet and the laundry is put away and the christmas tree is down and put away.  I should have the cleaned up version soon. 

It has taken me the whole week to start to feel like I am getting my strength back.  I tried going to the gym for my normal 1+ hour workout and left after 15 minutes.  Too weak.  While I was at the gym I hopped on the scale.  Always a dangerous thing to do after having the flu.  I was ofcourse my goal weight.  This has happened before and I am always reminded of this quote.  "I'm only one stomach flu away from my goal weight"- Emily from The Devil Wears Prada. 

No comments: