Friday, April 30, 2010

Blogs I have started


I have started a lot of blogs and not finished one.  I want to share how hard, fun, funny, scary, tiring, and generally good life has been.  I want to share how much I am enjoying Ohio, how fantastic the people here are, and how beautiful God has made this place.  I want to chronicle the lives of my children, because they are incredible and going by so fast.  But at the end of the day, when there is peace and quiet I have no energy left to come up here and write.  I know this is a passing phase and that soon I will gather the strength and be more energetic.  In the meantime though these are my thoughts.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey, just want you to know I really appreciated your thoughts today at the park. I have often wondered if people just read because it's like following the gossip column or something...but I really appreciated when you said you felt like we were close friends because you knew so much about me! Honestly, that really meant the world-- :) I hope we can get together more often and hang out--you're such a fun person.

And as for blogging, there is a time and season for everything. Sometimes it takes a while to get in the groove--Believe it or not, I don't blog nearly as much as I used to (shocking, right?) and it has taken some finding balance between family time at night when the kids are in bed, and making time for me because I want so badly to remember all these things that are happening in life.

You'll get there--it will happen.

And really, sometimes I blog during natptime...sometimes I blog during the kids TV time...it's not always at night. :)But I hope you find the time that fits you best...because I love reading what you do write when you do! :)