Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone who has and is fasting for Adam and Ben this week. I feel like we should just fast for everyone in our family-it seems like everyone of our families could use it. Right now I am just trying not to hold my breath. I'm trying to remain productive and rested so that if we are accepted to OCPM that I'll be ready to get us there and settled. I have high hopes and will continue to fast and pray through Friday. We should find out by May 14 if he accepted or not. We are also making plans to move forward if we are not accepted.

Adam leaves tomorrow morning and will make it to his hotel in the afternoon tomorrow. On Friday morning he will go to the campus for a tour and then he will meet with the dean for a one on one interview. They told him that all of this will take from 9-2:30. After this he will meet up with our good friend Jeremy who is graduating from dental school this year. Adam will come home late on Saturday night.

Thanks again for everyone who is supporting us in this endeavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you guys can handle whatever life gives you!