Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zoo Race









Abby ran her very first zoo race. We all ate blueberry eggos in the car. We got there just in time to meet up with Becca, Sara, Ivy, Theron, and Connor. Abby ran the 1 mile fun run. She got to see the giraffes, elephants, tigers, lions, and a monkey. Then Adam and I ran the 5k. Adam, as predicted, won between two of us. Congratulations, sweetheart. Abby got her face painted and had fun with cousins, grandma and grandpa, and mimi and grandad. As you all can see I've got some pretty good allergies going on right now, that's why my face looks like a picaso painting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we are a running family. If we never do anything else right, at least we can say we took them to a bazillion races!

ADAM BROWN said...

I had a lot of fun running and I'm glad you let me win the race sweetheart!

Laura said...

way to go you guys!!! =) The pics are great and so are all of you!