Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Late Twenties


Yesterday was my late twenties birthday.  It was a delightful day.  I woke up early (for the black friday sales ofcourse!) to snow.  I was very suprised.  For some reason I didn't expect snow until January or February.  It was beautiful.  I went to just a few stores before Adam called me home for breakfast.  He and the kids made me eggs, bacon, french toast, and yummy hot chocolate.  I had a heavenly uninterrupted nap and a lazy afternoon.  I opened presents with the kids and Larry and Teresa.  Thanks everyone!  In the evening I was able to make our final black friday purchase.  A new computer! Yay!  I had been using the same computer that I started college with, and it was used when I got it.  So this is a wonderful upgrade for our family.  Then we had a simple dinner and cake.  Thanks Adam for a wonderful birthday!

No comments: