Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I touch blogging

I'm still trying to figure out how to blog on my I touch. If I could just post pictures I would almost never go into the basement/ice locker. It has snowed non stop for three days. I threw a full on throw myself on the floor temper tantrum complete with crying this morning. The sun came out for a few minutes but the snow did not stop.

On another note I've noticed that since giving birth my social skills have taken a dive right along with my house cleaning and domestic skills. If you ask me what time it is apparently I have an uncontrollable vomit of the brain and must disclose some long drawn out story or two before answering you question. I became aware of this only recently, and noticed the intensity just yesterday. So I am now aware.

Also I want to blog about the bird in the house.

This blog post randomness is just am example of the ramblings that surround a sleep deprived hormonal new mom of three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post-partum hormones are the worstest. You should come home, today is cloudy, but it's guaranteed to be sunny the rest of the week.