Sunday, June 5, 2011

Abby's Kindergarten Graduation and Isabelle Growing Up



This week we passed two milestones.  Abby graduated from Kindergarten.  I have better pictures that I will post later-we mostly took video of her singing cute kindergarten songs.  She was so sweet.  It is a little weird that she had her ceremony a week before school ends.  I know.  I can't believe that she is so grown up!  I really love who she is becoming.  She is helpful and thoughtful. She is funny and the perfect 5 year old.

Isabelle is 7 months old.  This week she decided that she would be able to go all the way from laying flat to sitting up to standing up on her own.  This has lead to some disastrous, although not discouraging, falls.  Like off the bed.  She can crawl any and all pillow mountains without thought of what might be beyond them.  We are pulling out the crib this week to prevent further falling and give her a safe space to be.  She is eating macaroni and cheese and cookies with her little gums.  No teeth in sight yet!  At the rate she is going I wouldn't be surprised if she walks by 8 months.  : (  I really like this stage but she is already pushing off my lap like she could just walk away.

Josh.  Oh Josh.  He has had a CT scan of his little head to see if he needs any kind of surgery for sinus polyps or adenoids.  I am still debating about scheduling a sleep study although I think he would probably benefit from it.  He woke up 4 times last night.  Which makes cranky parents.  I am kind of waiting to have Abby finish up with school.

Our days are already filling up with bike rides and park days.  It is really nice to be outside so much. 

No comments: