Thursday, November 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday on Thursday instead and other stuff

So for the rest of the week we are going to have
Meatloaf w/cheese tortilini
7 layer bean dip
Chicken A la King from the Kraft Website

CVS Deal
I went to CVS for the first since I was about 35 weeks pregnant. Kind of dropped the ball eh? I did their spend $20 (4 packages) on Duracell Batteries and get $15 EB. What they don't advertise is at the check out counter they have coupons that they scan that make it even cheaper. I spent about 3.70 each time. I did it three times cool hu!

Walmart
So walmart price compares but I have never tried it with meat. This week Albertsons has 93% lean hamburger on sale for 2.99, and I got it for that price at Walmart even though it was on a 3 lb package. I still bought 3 lb but in 1 lb increments and got each package for 2.99

Working out
It hasn't really happened yet. I have jogged a few steps but that is about it. I have looked through the Hurst Happenings guide and there are a few classes that I am interested in taking to jumpstart my working out. In the mean time I am on my own. I keep saying that I going to get up early and go workout but inevitably when Josh is awake at 5 for an hour I tell myself I can sleep in. I think that the next time I go to the library I will rent a workout dvd so that I can do something. Maybe I will try out the exercise on-demand thing that mom and dad have. I'll post later and say how it goes.

Josh
He is getting big! I weighed him at home almost a week ago and he was 12+ lbs! He is definitely an eater. He has a rash. It seems to disturb only me. I don't think that a doctor would do anything for it besides tell me to eat differently and wash his clothes in Dreft, both of which I am already doing.

Abby
I think that maybe we are starting to get back into a routine. Which is good for potty training. I am able to leave the house more, which she likes, and helps her to relax when we are at home. She has slept a couple of nights all the way through this week which was nice. Hopefully it will turn into an every night affair!

Adam
Adam has received two offers, so far, to fill out secondary applications! YAY! One is in Georgia and the other is in Washington DC. We are still waiting for a quite a few other schools to either reject or invite. He has also unofficially passed his part of accreditadation for his company! Yay!

3 comments:

pappasan said...

Biffy: It won't be long till you will be running on a regular basis.
Josh: Keep eating, with all of you male cousins, you're gonna need it.
Abby: Way to go Abby, the potty is your friend, so is a good nights sleep.
Adam: Congratulations!!!! Is it time to celebrate???

Laura said...

Yay on all accounts =). It sounds like you are coming back into some kind of normalcy =). We can't wait to see where you will be located for a little while =). Keep us posted! hugs, laura

matt said...

DC would be cool, but really, really expensive. Georgia would be cool too, they have lot's of opportunity there, I had some training there for a week or so. Sounds exciting!