Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving/ My Birthday

I had a really good Thanksgiving/Birthday. Adam, Abby, and Joshua had flowers sent to me on Wednesday. It included all of my favorite kinds of flowers and it smelled wonderful. On Thanksgiving Adam changed all of the poopy diapers in the nighttime. We went and played Turkey Bowl. I went for my first run since Joshua was born. It felt really good for the most part. Then we played at the park. Later Adam's parents came by the house. They brought me balloons with money in the balloons! It was FANTASTIC!!!
Later that day we went to Becca's for Thanksgiving. We ate and ate and ate. Before the games began Everyone in Indiana called and wished me a Happy Birthday. I was really surprised that they remembered and that they took the time during Thanksgiving to call me. I really enjoyed it. Then I played Apples to Apples and gluttened myself on Pumpkin Jelly Rolls. We got home and went to bed.
Well sort of. The kids went to bed while Adam and I planned our Black Friday attack. I got up a couple of hours after I went to bed. I have to admit that I got some pretty amazing deals. And I also had a lot of fun. And I am finished shopping for my family. YAY!
Then last night we ordered pizza and had a fire in the fireplace. We all fell asleep together on the floor by the fireplace. It was really nice. Just a really nice past couple of days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Happy Birthday Liz! I'm so glad you had such a great weekend!! How fun to get great deals and later snuggle with your family infront of the fire.