Friday, September 18, 2009

Diapers


Every baby of mine is equipped with two radars.  The first one is wether I am within an appropriate range of them.  The second is how many diapers are left.  If the stack cannot last more than 5 days then it is time to have explosive, recurring diahrrea.  It's almost as if the last 5 days of the diaper stack are the chocolate part of neopolitan ice cream.  It must be the best part of the stack.  They must feel better.  They must absorp better.  More worthy of greater deposits than their predecesors.   I wonder if in there hidden language infants brag about wearing the last diapers of the stack.  "Hey baby,  I'm on 5th to the last.  Yeah I saw we were getting low so I sucked on the toy at the gym just like you showed me.  Kept my mom busy this afternoon if you know what I mean.  How 'bout you?"

2 comments:

ADAM BROWN said...

Wow dear you really get into the minds of our babies. So True!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would blog about something so disgusting. I would never mention excrement or any other bodily functions or fluid in my blog. Let alone laugh until I cried over poo and fart stories at the hospital until 1 am...btw, the word verification is "dieromb" which must be the diarrhea bomb you were talking about.