Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tired!

I have been completely exhausted lately. I feel like a flat tire. It probably has something to do with the stress of hauling my family across the nation and adjusting to a new state, climate, ward, schedule, etc. I've been so tired and icky feeling that I even took a pregnancy test *negative*. I'm hoping that some zyrtec will help with the icky feeling and that just a little bit of time will help the rest. Abby has been exhibiting stress in her peeing way. It is much better today. She told me that she in nervous to start preschool. Personally I am counting down the days (first visit is on Friday). She is so bored and hyper all the time. I haven't decided if we are going to do mornings or afternoons. We're signed up for the mornings but I will always be late for the classes I have been going to at Bally's. A lame reason I know but still a factor.
Josh started clapping today! It was so cute. I will post a video of it soon. He has had a cold. We took him to the doctor today. He's healthy, except they worry that he doesn't eat any solid foods. The pediatrician mentioned popsicles. He tried one today. Stuck out his little red tongue and then pulled a face whenever I put the popsicle on it. He seemed to like it though snot and all.
Adam has his first test today. He is taking it now and I don't know when we will find out the results. He has been gone the last two days. We miss him.

No comments: