Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Honey Am I Hormonal?



So for the last several weeks I have been off center.  Struggling to be myself in basic, basic ways.  Part of this may be this or that but most of it, I believe, is lack of estrogen.  Apparently nursing causes estrogen levels to drop.  I experienced a similar phenomena when Abby was 1 year old.  I tried going to a CNM when it happened 3 years ago.  Her grand solution was to have me stop nursing.  Just stop.  Since Abby was not ready and neither was I it simply wasn't an option.  Now with Josh not eating solid foods it definitely isn't an option.  With a handful of stewing skeptisism I headed to the doctors office. She was actually helpful and I agreed with her treatment plan.  So hopefully I can stop asking Adam "Honey am I hormonal".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know...WHATS SO WRONG WITH HORMONAL???? Just kidding, criminy, you have 2 active kids and concerned about Josh eating, so yes, one might feel off center. Love all the news and pictures!!! When is Josh going to the eating disorder clinic? We finally have our computer back, yea! Bet Adam is loving the cooler weather. Love you all.

Teresa said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous...oops.
Teresa