Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Doctor Update

So the thing on my face is actually a cystic acne zit thing.  Gross hu.  He gave me a cream to put on it.  Now they have to fight the insurace to get them to cover it at $150/tube.  He thinks 3 tubes and six weeks ought to fix it.  Grossity gross.  This may be the mother of all zits.  He also began freezing some warts off my foot.  Sorry podiatry guys.  I know I should have gone to you but it was so convenient.  He was there with his ice freezing gun can and I was like sure.  He thinks a time or two more of freezing them off and all 12 (yes that is a real estimate) should be gone.  So that is all the good news.  I don't have much more to blog about.  I haven't felt really exciting lately.  Maybe spring will bring something cool to say.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Glad you found a diagnosis! I hope that you are able to kick that mega zit once and for all-- :) What a crazy adventure!

pappasan said...

Becca was reading a reciept I got, with a prescribed medication. All in all my insurance saved me $1350. Yes I said $1350. I paid, out of pocket, $50.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it was $40. Not that it matters. You're still beautiful with or without your megazit. Even though you won't post pictures.

Amber said...

No fun!!! Getting warts freezed off hurts! We need to get together and get our Valentine's Day decoration done. I love that it is almost Easter and we still aren't finished, lol.