Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This thing on my face

Today I am going to the doctor for this thing on my face.  It's been there for the last three weeks.  Ofcourse today it is smaller than most days but atleast it is still there.  It kind of looks like I was burned by a curling iron but that's not really what it is.  Because I don't use a curling iron anymore.  Probably for that reason.  You know the burning one.  Also no pictures.  If you can't see it in person then you can't see it at all.  I'm a little worried that it might be cystic acne, but it's not the right shape.  So we will see if I have a funky shaped cystic acne or something else...more to come on the gross thing on my face.  And maybe the warts on my heel.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I hate those mysterious things that plague our bodies! Hoping you find a solution or an ANSWER to get it figured out!