Saturday, May 22, 2010

Niagara Falls

This is us at the top of the America Falls.


This is them looking over the American side of the Falls.  They are looking at Canada.


Still at the top.

Getting ready to ride 'Maid of the Mist'.  Josh refused to wear his plastic pancho. or his coat. 

This is toward the end of our ride.  We were headed back towards Amercia.  Our camera obviously had some water on the lens but it is a cute shot anyway.  It was a really fun trip for Adam and I.  I think that Abby and Josh were a little too young to appreciate it.  Josh cried most of the time.  They both wanted to go back to the hotel and swim some more.  Poor babies.  We just took them home. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you guys went to Niagara Falls! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, even with the water on the lens. I want to go do something cool or see something awesome. I guess I will next month when Ivy and I go to VA!