Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Abby's First Day of Kindergarten

This might look like an Eggo commercial but it is actually just what we ate for breakfast on Abby's first day of school.  I felt that it was important to document that we do eat breakfast.  This year.

Here is Abby leaving the house.  I was already crying.  I knew better than to wear mascara.  I actually cried before that first picture when I was packing her lunch.  Because she wasn't going to be eating lunch with me everyday.  Don't worry I stopped by and ate lunch with her everyday the first week...
Here she is humoring me before bounding into her kindergarten class.  I was inundated by both Abby and Miss Boodan saying "She can do it herself".  Ugghhh I thought I stopped babying Abby when Josh came along.  Guess I was wrong.

I love her and I miss her everyday.

3 comments:

ADAM BROWN said...

I cant believe how fast Kindergarten came for my little girl. Elizabeth you did a very good job holding it together for Abby's first day. We will miss the time she was all ours.

Anonymous said...

So cute in her little uniform, reminds me of Ivy in Kindergarten. I hope she gets lots of greens and blues, unlike SOMEBODY! I'm glad I'm super-busy or I would cry all day every day to be without my little boy! I think I'll go snuggle up in bed with him to make up for the time he's at school!

Heather said...

It is so hard for me to think that she is in school, since Rebekah isn't. Abby looks so cute and like she was ready to go!

We miss your family. It was great to see you. Thanks so much for meeting us in Michigan. By the way, whomever took that pic at the top of your blog is an excellent photographer. Maybe they should be professional. :)