Monday, October 18, 2010

Grrr

I no longer know how to post pictures to my blogger account.  I'm not a computer wizard.  The button should just work. 
Don't worry.  I'm not trying to post pictures of a baby or of me in labor. (eww you wouldn't want to see that last one anyway).  Just pictures because my blog seems dull without them.  The video of Josh climbing the van wouldn't take either.  That was a good one.  He's quite adventerous.

Pregnancy #3 is going to be a long rant.  But I don't feel like doing it right now.  It's fall and pretty so I should be in a good mood.  I want to make dinner and take the kids to the mall park and forget that I am pregnant at all. 

Adam is officially in panic mode for tests.  I think that all the guys are.  Soon his memory will rival an alzheimer's patient's and he will ask me things in another medical language.  I won't know but it won't matter.  His mind will find the answer to that and forget where the toilet paper is.  or his keys.  He will stop eating and sleeping and functioning as a human altogether and morph into 'podiatry student #xxx'.  I'm already anxious for two weeks from now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blogs. Won't be long by now.....maybe even now....as I write this.....just waiting for the call :) Love you guys, thinking of and praying for you.

Teresa said...

didn't intend to be anonymous, oops. I have something on on tv about dinosaurs and am thinking of Josh.