Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grandma


This picture was taken right before we left for the hospital.  Abby was a mess.  She just cried and cried.  She held on to me and did everything that she could to stop me from leaving. I knew that she would be okay but it was really hard to let her go.  I didn't really know how long it would be before I would see but I knew that it wouldn't be too long and that she would be taken care of while I was gone.  I knew she would be okay and she was. 


My mommy left today.  I cried and cried.  I did everything I could to stop her from leaving.  But she left anyway.  Maybe she knows that I'll be okay and taken care of until we see each other again.  But just like Abby I wished she would have stayed.

2 comments:

Bridgette Grimmett said...

AWWW, that makes me want to cry! Your mother is the sweetest lady ever. I'm so glad we got to meet her.

Queen Mum said...

Sorry I had to leave you all, but I really needed to get home. I went to the doctor yesterday and got on an antibiotic. I don't feel like I was all that much help this time around. Maybe I can come again when I'm not sick and we can do some fun stuff. I did enjoy the Kirtland trip, but you still owe me a Lake Erie trip! You will do fine. You have lots of good friends to help out.