Saturday, November 13, 2010

Joshy


We took Josh to the doctor for his 2 year check.  He still hasn't grown since we've moved here.  He is in 3% for his age.  The doctor thinks that he might have the same constitutional growth delay that Adam had.  The other idea is that he might be HGH deficient.  Since we wouldn't start treatment until he is 4 or 5 she recommended giving him another year to try and grow.

She recommended pushing Vitamin D and Calcium to see if we can, I guess, encourage him to grow more.  The only problem is the kid hates milk.  A lot.  Even with loads of chocolate in it.  He doesn't even really like ice cream.  We already feed him everything fortified.  We started gummy vitamins.  I'm going to keep trying on the milk front.  He is super cute, super active and super smart.  And super small.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, Joshy is so cute! and I love that pic!

Anonymous said...

Biffy, I want this pic, but I want you to crop it to a square first. K?