Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dang It H1N1

Well both my kids are sick. Dang it. Both my kids have the symptoms of the flu. Dang it. My friend came over and was like "do you think that they have the flu?" and I said "no, they just have a fever and feel a little sick to their stomaches. The flu is a respiratory disease." Dang it. Then I checked the stupid symptoms of Piggy flu. Dang it. Guess we're not headed out for a week. Dang it. Hope my kids live through it and do get parkinsons when they are old. dang it.

2 comments:

S said...

Your kids don't really have swine flu, right?

pappasan said...

You should have put what the symptom are for this, just in case they were carrying this with them on Sunday. I noticed I am starting to get a cough and scatchy throat, I think mine are allergies. S. it could very well be, but according to what some doctors and nurses I have spoken to, it is no worse than infuenza people get every year.