Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Things to do in Texas




When I come back to Texas I will definitely include Parr Park. It is about 10 minutes away from Grandma and Grandpa's house. It has a ton of trails, two huge fields (one full size baseball and one full size soccor) and really cool playground equiptment.
Here are some pictures of the 'spider-web'. It was so cool that Abby spent about one hour on it alone. This park has bathrooms and drinking fountains. The trails that I went on were paved. It really seems like it would be a great family place for a wide variety of ages and activites. It is located off of Parr Park Lane in Grapevine Texas. Super cool place to visit.

5 comments:

ADAM BROWN said...

Hey! were'nt you going to take me here?

matt said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=player_embedded

AngeeBee said...

We will have to go to that park... I didn't know about the cool web. Thanks for the information.

Elizabeth said...

Matt- may you never know the crippling fear of moving to a place that is totally unfamiliar to you, where you know virtually no one, and where you know that your spouse will be utterly consumed outside the home and away from you.

matt said...

Well, I did serve a mission, but I though of it all more as an adventure. Relax, enjoy your stay. Maybe you'll have time to make a video of all the good things about Cleavland.