Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother

I have never so clearly seen the blessings of this great commandment. It is a great comfort to have such good righteous parents who care about me and lead me in the right direction. They are careful with me and truly want the very best for me. I am glad that they support our decision to move to Ohio. I hope that they both know that I cherish their advice and direction in my life. So often I don't think they know the far reaching effects of what they think about my life. I am so glad that they are active strong members and that they get on their knees every morning and pray for me and my siblings welfare, by name and situation. I am so glad that they are able to recieve revelation on my behalf. I am so glad that they are always willing to help me.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe you are really moving. I'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

I agree, moms and dads know alot more than their kids give them credit for. So it is with sisters, they know alot more than their other sisters give them credit for ;)