Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bob's House


Over the weekend I headed to Indiana with the kids for Bob's birthday.  Ironically I came back with no pictures of Bob.  Sorry Bob.  I took very few pictures, probably because I was constantly watching my punks. We all had a blast.  Matt and Kristy took us swimming and then to Pizza Hut.  Made me feel like a safe little kid again.  Reminded me of Daddy.  It was nice. 
On Bob's birthday we all went to church and then ate lunch and pretended to take naps.  Ha ha.  Then we had a big bbq with Gabe and Laura and family.  We heard a few fireworks and lit some fun sparklers.  Abby was pretty scared of them, in a delighted sort of way.  We sang to Bob and opened presents with Bob.  He was the man of the night.  What a cutie he is!  On Monday Abby cried because she was leaving her playmates.  She wanted to play more.  But Josh's tan was fading so we needed to head home on Monday.  Thanks everyone for such a great time! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tea partee. I like the little girl kind better than the political kind. I miss going to Pizza Hut with daddy. I remember a boy asked me for my phone number when we were at Pizza Hut once. I was sooo embarrassed. I'm still friends with him, though. Happy birthday to Bobby! I still can't get over naming your kid Bob.

matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt said...

His name is Robert, for the record. Hee hee...Sumo Girl. We had lots of fun. Can't get enough cousin time in this house, for sure. -Kristy (I accidentally posted as Matt, deleted, but still can't login as myself)