Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ultimate Direction Strider Women's Hydration Pack

I took that baby for a run this morning.  It's my new best friend.  Totally worth every penny I paid for it.  On another note I do not understand why people think that telling me their wild ferocious growling fanged large dog 'would never hurt anything' as it is lunging for anything with a heart beat should calm me down as I pass the strained 'walker'.  I feel like I should carry some sort of defense just in case the wild beast tears free of its captor...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of Miles. He looks ferocious and, yes, he strains on his leash. But he probably wouldn't even stop to lick you if he could, he really wants the ducks in the pond behind you. Or the dragon fly floating around your head (sorry, Michael, I mean "damsel fly")!

Anonymous said...

OH! and I'm so glad you like your new water holster!