Friday, July 16, 2010

Weinee's


Last night Abby had a tee ball game.  I was there with Josh and he was busy.  He played catch with one of the dad's for a good while but when that lost his interest he moved on.  He moved on to an older gentleman and his wife who were watching their granddaughter play.  He walked over and played with this guys keys that were attached to his belt loop via a carribeaner.  I was right there, nervous, but as far as I could tell it was okay.  He went through each one of the keys with the Grandpa who seemed happy with the attention.  Tee ball is not a very exciting game.  Right as Josh seemed he was going to head off into another direction he got his pointy little finger and jammed it into this unsuspecting Grandpa's crotch and yelled "Weinee!!!"  I apologized and then said I was going to go die on the other side of the field.  And I did, trails of laughter from the victim and wife trailing after me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you've got another little Theron! Just wait 'til he starts aiming for "cool guys" and patting their butts or singing country love songs to them.

Queen Mum said...

How funny! I love when little people do horrendous things and get away with it.