Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Dear December,

So much is happening!  We went to TX for a whirlwind trip.  Adam's parents finally got to meet, hold and bond with Isabelle.  As they always hoped, my children are very entrenched in the cupcake/cookie tradition.  Everytime they see Meme and Granddad they are given their choice of a cookie/cupcake and a beverage.  Since we saw them everyday of our trip we had lots of cupcakes and cookies!

I got to spend valuable time with my sister and her kids.  I love them so much!  We played and played and ate. and played. 

I also got to see my mom and had lunch with Dad.  It was so nice to stay at their house and see them.  Their house is crazy right now.  I hope the next time I visit that we will have more energy to spend time together.

We came back just in time for Christmas Eve and Christmas and birthday parties and dog sitting and working.   And now cleaning.  So much in such a small amount of time.  

We carved out a day to relax yesterday.  Santa brought me a bike and God made me a day in December to use it.  And so we all went for a bike ride.  Yesterday it was bright and sunny and in the mid 40's.  Today it is snowing.  I feel shear gratitude that we had yesterday and that we used it to relax.  Because here we go.  It's the end of December.

Love,

A Girl Born in November  

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO thrilled you were able to make it home for a bit--hoping your next trip is longer! :) ENJOY the last little bit of your break--