Thursday, December 1, 2011

December? December!

Dear December,

You caught me by surprise!  I was so into November that I nearly missed you.  I turned 31 in November, something which warrants it's own post-one that has already been started but not finished.  And that my friend is what November was- a BUNCH of unfinished ends.

Josh got his first real black eye on "Black Friday".  It was a baddie.  We also named his feet George and Paul.  He didn't use diapers and then he did and now he doesn't.  He pooped on the potty but that is going to take sometime to master.

Isabelle revived her iron levels and is once again the happiest tiniest baby on the block.  She says a handful of words "Uh ho"  "Ya"  "Mama" "Dada"  "Abby".  She is transitioning out of two naps a day.  Which is bittersweet.

Abby knows how to read everything.  She is really starting to comprehend what she reads as well.  Her tooth is so loose that she could pluck it out of her head if she weren't terrified of loosing it.  She is growing up.

As with everything else, I need to catch up!

A Girl Born in November

No comments: