Thursday, April 17, 2008

Did You Know...

I have recently begun receiving REAL SIMPLE magazine. The most recent issue was all about laundry. I learned a lot from this issue but one really cool thing that I had never thought of was using it to wash Abby's toys. I put all of her plastic toys in the washer, well in three separate loads (no I did not separate into darks, lights and whites). You put it on the gentle cycle with a little bit of soap and I put bleach in as well. Anyway this was a much better way of doing it instead of individually wiping off each one. It also made me feel better because recently a lot of little little kids have come over and sucked on our toys...And I forgot which block or cup or figurine it was. But now they are all clean. Yay!

1 comment:

AngeeBee said...

Great idea... I'll think I'll steal it from you! I wash car seat covers quite often... but I have been wiping the toys with the towels!