Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yay!

This morning Adam and I ran the timed 5k zoo run run. I love going to the race. I get all nervous and I can hardly sleep the night before. This morning I woke up at 5:20 am but tried to stay in bed until the alarm went off. My legs get all jittery and I feel all excited. I love the race. It's like the excitement of Christmas for me. It's just fun and I'm always glad that I did it. This time I fell, and I fell pretty hard but I wasn't hurt. I will attribute it to pregnancy brain. I didn't see the orange cone and I tripped all over it and fell. No injury though. I tried to run a little further up ahead because I was embarrased. I'm sure that some slow poke said "I might be slow but at least I'm not dumb enough to trip over a cone!" That's okay. I still had fun.

No comments: