Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I miss my old blog...it was cooler

So I've started to blog 3 times in the last few weeks. It seems like something pops up everytime. I was going to blog about how horrendously ill I was over conference weekend. Then I was going to blog about the 1 day I worked last week. That was interesting. Then I was going to blog about how afriend of mine, heather, saw two people rondevous for what we are pretty sure was an affair and how that is not so uncommon here in Texas. Right now Abby is crying because I took her bowl of half eaten fruit loops away because she was digging through it with her and hands and trying to "ring out" the fruit loops. Maybe she likes them better dry. Anyway I miss my old blog. But also I miss having sometime to blog without huge interruptions like Abby standing next to me screaming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my old blog, too. I have to get to my new one through my old one which is a bad habit because my last entry on the old one is about to be archived and then where will I be? I also hate the word verification thingy.

matt said...

You can remove the word verification, it's just a setting.