Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lotion Baby







I have wanted to blog about this picture for a while. I was downstairs doing the dishes when I heard Abby at the back door sloshing in something. I found her like this. Covered literally from head to toe including her pajamas in lotion. She had found a bottle of lotion, luckily that was cheap and that I didn't like, and had smeared it all over herself and the upstairs bathroom. Carpet, sink, mirror, cabinets. She then came downstairs to continue her rain of terror. This all occured within a matter of minutes. Not even 10. It was so funny. The lotion come off of everything easily. Abby had a long moisturizing bath. Just to contrast the other picture is of Abby on a Sunday morning when she had been left alone for minutes. She put on her little sweater, hat, and shoes all by herself. You just never know with a two year old.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby doesn't look happy in either of those pics...

Laura said...

tooo cute =). And I can relate all too well lol =).