Monday, August 4, 2008

A List In Progress

Adam asked for this list and this seems like a good place to keep it.
It is a list in progress ofcourse but is getting more comprehensive everyday.

  • crib sheets
  • contoured diaper pad
  • contoured diaper pad sheets
  • Boy receiving blankets
  • Boy blankets
  • Socks of all sizes
  • 1-2 boy bath towels
  • washclothes
  • bath soap
  • Boy toys
  • I have a lot of newborn and size 1 diapers
  • Any other helpful things you had with your boys

Newborn/ 0-3 (Fall)

  • blessing outfit
  • nice church outfit
  • rompers/sleep 'n' play/ casual clothes for around the house
  • I do have a one piece winter covering for him that will last for 6 months just in case...

3-6 Months (Winter-ha ha)

  • 1-2 pack onesies, (I have about 6 long sleeved onesies)
  • rompers/sleep 'n' play/ casual clothes for around the house
  • 2-3 more pajamas

6 + Months (summer)

  • Everything except shorts for 6-9 months

Like I said before this is not a comprehensive and final list. Rather a list in progress. I have looked through the clothes I have and feel that this is a good list as far as that goes. I do have a car seat, crib, baby bouncer and exersaucer we will be reusing for the big items. I think that I can find my old diaper bag...I am not sure if I still have a traveling diaper station. I will be making a diaper stacker this week.

4 comments:

Laura said...

If this baby is a girl, I will give you all the good stuff I didn't have the heart to get rid of before =).

Elizabeth said...

Cool! I wanted you to have a girl anyway because sisters are pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

Girl! Girl! Girl! My vote is in. I have tons of blankets, Biffy, and I think you already have all my baby clothes. I did find a few bigger outfits (12-24) and a couple of 6-9(?) onesies. I'll bring all that to you soon.

S said...

Lists. Bah! It wasn't until I had Ammon in my arms that I realized that I hadn't looked through ANY of the baby clothes. Ooops. It took me three days to remember where I put them! Good thing it's hot. No real need for too many clothes yet.