Friday, August 15, 2008

Okay Okay It's the Olympics

The other reason that I have not been posting is because I have been watching the olympics. I'm pretty stoked about swimming, gymnastics, and running this year. I love watching Michael Phelps, ofcourse. It will be awesome to watch him win #8 tomorrow. I know more about the olympians in general this year. Woefully I do not like watching volleyball. If I did I would be in heaven because it feels like it is on all the time. Overall I am really enjoying it.

5 comments:

Queen Mum said...

The olympics were interesting, but now I am done with it. Over. Back to life.

matt said...

Can you believe how much that Phelps guy eats? 8-10K of calories a day! He says all he does is eat and swim...but I know better. If he's eating that much, he's spending a lot of time doing something else too! Why don't you like volley ball?

Elizabeth said...

I read that he eats 12k while he's at the olympics. Volleyball is just a little bit boring. I think.

pappasan said...

Court volleyball is boring, but sand volleyball is fun to watch. I guess I use to play a lot of sand volleyball, so it brings back memories of a more healthy time for me.

Laura said...

lol I have watched almost all of the olympics that are on after 8 pm. I can never get enough. I admit - I haven't followed the bmx at all....or the cycling. I like watching volleyball - especially beach volleyball. It goes quicker and you only have to keep track of two players on each team =). I agree that it felt like it was on a lot lol.