Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Utah

So much has happened in the last month and it is not slowing down. Last weekend Adam and I went to visit Aaron, Katherine, and Julianna. We had a blast. Abby stayed in Texas with Grandma. That too was very awesome (thank you Grandma). We had such a small amount of time but I feel like we got to spend some good time with the Tilleys. We made a pit stops everywhere else. I'll post some pictures and details later.

This weekend we are headed out to Austin and then we are done traveling until I have the baby. I'm pretty excited. It will also mark getting into a routine and being able to prepare for the baby. Next week we will start gymnastics and start working on preschool.

Working out took a noticable dive this week. Last week I struggled through a 3 mile run and then was sick for the last two days of my workout. Today was my first workout of the week and I could hardly make it a mile before the ligaments holding up my ginormous belly felt like they were going to snap. This with both a belly band and a belly belt. I wussed out and went for the crosstrainer. I'll try to run again later this week. My goal was 2 miles but we'll see. I'm just surprised at how quickly I've become uncomfortable. Last week all of my shirts fit and this week it doesn't feel like any of them fit.

4 comments:

Queen Mum said...

I think baby is growing very quickly, munch, crunch, are you going to eat all of that snickers? Maybe he is anxious to come a bit sooner than we all expect.

Laura said...

Oh - I remember the growing steadily at the end bit quite well...and yet....I'm going through with it again? I am glad you all had a good trip and made it back safe and sound =).

pappasan said...

I, myself think it is great how you and Sumo exercise all the way through. I have seen so many women find out they are expecting and take it as easy as possible. I had a friend in SD, that when she found out, she stopped all activity. She gained 85 lbs and when the baby was born, her cheeks were so fat, they had to get special nipples for her bottles, just to reach her mouth.

S said...

It was nice to see you for the ten minutes you could spare for us! It was especially nice to see you big and pregnant when I was not! Hee hee