Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do you want a Redo?

Since I have cancelled my induction and ALL of the previous guesses were wrong I thought I would invite you all to cast a second guess. I already bought the prize so it seems like a waste not to have someone be right. Dr Wai has rescheduled my induction for Tuesday, but who knows what I'll actually do right? I'm not even sure at this point if I will show up for it. For fairness sake I feel like I should say that last checked (Tuesday) I'm at 2 and 50% and -1.

7 comments:

ADAM BROWN said...

My guess is that you will be pushed into labor tonight at around 10:00pm after your disappointment with BYU's crushing loss to TCU at tonights game.

Anonymous said...

nhpxnnmjuytfddddsaq21tykopoo0i09uutheeeeeeeeeeronTheronTttT8TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHERON THINKS THAT BABY BATMAN WILL BE BORN ON HALLOWEEN. I think maybe this weekend, although I am disappointed that he wasn't born on the 13th.gkmi09tcttttT..and our budding typist who's favorite letter is T has decided that he needs to peep. Maybe Batman will be born on Ivy's birthday. Oh, OK, that's my official vote, the 20th at 5:30. Nobody steal my day.

matt said...

How about Sunday the 19th after an afternoon nap, that is the way Kristy had Amber.

Queen Mum said...

I think Saturday would be perfect.

pappasan said...

Tuesday, because Ivy's B-day is Monday. Just saying it would figure to tease Ivy, because I think she would be very excited to have him born on her B-Day.

Laura said...

I think it will be Tuesday too =) - but pappasan can get the prize - because he said it first, and because then you don't have to send it here =). I think you will go into labor on your own in the middle of the night - so you don't have to wake up and decide whether you should be induced or not =).

kristy said...

Since several wrote Tues, the 21st, (I hope they are right), I'll guess the 22nd.