Monday, October 13, 2008

No baby yet...

I'm up at 2:30 am because my back hurts really really bad. I've tried rubbing it and all sorts of things but it just won't go away. Could William and Becca be in a dead heat? Probably not. Probably this is just another sleepless night. I have had a lot of these, although tonight is particularly bad. Dr Wai predicted today as well. I guess there are still 21.5 hours left in the day. There might still be hope that my next sleepless night is caused by and infant and not incredible pain.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Epilogue. After contractions lasting about 45 sec and about 9 minutes apart I decided to try laying down. Needless to say I am not in the hospital. And all is quiet for now.

pappasan said...

I am sorry to hear about your sleepless nights. I know that has to be hard, now and later, after he is born. Not good to have a baby when you are already sleepy. I hope everything goes quickly from here on out.

S said...

Poooooor Biffy! That happened to me with Donna. Good thing you've got mom to babysit. Try jumping down a few stairs...

Anonymous said...

Guess you still haven't popped that kid. Be patient, he will come.