Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Big Decision

So I spent a lot of this morning and afternoon in a quandry. I just didn't feel right about being induced tomorrow. I felt really nervous and unsure. I prayed and didn't feel any better about going through with it. And it was the daytime so I wasn't in agony. That always helps. I just felt really sure that if I wait a few more days that maybe he will come on his own-which is what I have been praying for. So I cancelled the induction. I was immediately rescheduled for Tuesday or so. I'm not sure exactly when. Dr Wai apparently doesn't like to let mom's go more than a few days after their due date. This is attributed to the break down of the placenta. I think that being induced next week would be okay. Ofcourse I said that last week too. So no baby. No induction tomorrow. I feel a lot less nervous and scared. I didn't realize how much stress it was causing me until I started to feel excited about cancelling it. Hopefully this is the right decision. Hopefully everything will just happen and I won't face an induction date again.

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

You have my sympathy. I am sorry you are so miserable. I hope JKB comes soon on his own.

Laura said...

Add my hopes for this as well! He will come =) - and we can't wait...as I'm sure you can't either - even more than us =).