Monday, April 4, 2011

General Conference

As I listened to General Conference, over the loudness of my children and their constant demands, the main message for me seemed to revolve around temples.  I was listening to learn about Joseph Smith but I felt more impressed to focus on temples.  I have struggled to attend the temple since moving here to Ohio and have definitely felt the resultant impact on my testimony.  My spiritual reservoir is low and I need to refill it.
I guess overall I have felt the gentle pull of the Saviour to regain a deeper spirituality.  It is nice to feel like I am stepping in the right direction.  I have found some friends that have agreed to go with me to swap babysitting and I am excited to take them up on this offer.  I am excited to follow the prophet's council and return the temple more frequently.

No comments: