Friday, December 26, 2008

Snowman Surprise

For family home evening Adam and I decided to make a snowman. I was feeling sad that we couldn't make a snowman when I had an idea and shared it with Adam. We went to Wal-Mart and bought 5 cheap pillows. We also bought some candy and hot chocolate. Next we taped 2 pillows together to form the base of the snowman by wrapping one around the other. Then we did the same for the next level. Finally for the head we wrapped all four corners of one pillow down. We decorated the face with rolo's and twizzlers. We taped twigs on it for arms. We then went to our friends, the Edfrennes, and dropped off our snowman. It was really fun. Next year I think that we will use some wrapping paper for the middle because the snowman was rather wobbly. I wish that I had taken pictures but we were in a hurry to get home to Josh. We decided that it was fun and want to make the snowman a tradition. By the way we did include gift reciepts so that they could take back the 5 pillows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that story seems to be missing something...

Queen Mum said...

Yeah, it is missing, um, uh, oh, I know. SNOW But it was funny.

S said...

I'm sure not missing snow!!!