Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We had a wonderful Christmas this. On Christmas Eve everyone gathered at Becca's house for a shepherds dinner. Although the food that shepherds ate is kind of gross it is still really fun to do. There was a fire and Dad read the Fourth Wise Man. Becca read "Twas the night before Christmas" to Abby and Theron. That was really fun. Then we came home and left cookies and milk for Santa and went to bed. We woke up and sure enough Santa had come. We got wonderful presents and then had a nice big breakfast.
In the afternoon we met with Adam's side of the family. Meme, Granddad and Zach all came and we had pizza and exchanged presents. This year we made meme a blanket which was really fun. I am considering making blankets for Zach and Granddad for their birthday's this year. We'll see. Then we went home and had a wonderful turkey dinner made by Grandma and Becca. It was really a fun christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just made the rolls and the failed gravy.

pappasan said...

It was a great Christmas this year. I wish I would have felt a little better Christmas Eve and Christmas night. Ah well, I still had fun......
By the way, I ate the gravy and thought it was not bad, funny looking maybe, but still good.

S said...

My gravey was really salty. Oops. Didn't stop Michael from eating it though.