Saturday, February 28, 2009

Congratulations BECCA!!!

Whoohoooo! You did it! You finished a marathon! You officially joined 1% of the population (or something like that). All of your hard work for the LAST YEAR has paid off. You couldn't be a better example. Now I need to tell you how incredibly sorry I am that I was not there at the finish line to greet you. Just like last night at UNO's Josh screamed and screamed this morning. I'm not sure exactly what is causing him such intense and prolonged pain. I even got him into the car seat but if you could have heard his intense wails of protest your will would have faltered too. Abby says congratulations too. And trust me she is highly disappointed about not being there too. We were there in spirit for what it is worth. Congratulations sister, you did awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Biffy. I was disappointed not to have you guys there, but trust me, I understand. I would have felt bad if you had dragged your sick babies out into the cold. You never did tell me what your 5k time was...

Anonymous said...

HAYAY!! (mix between 'hooray' and 'yay') You did it! You da man!


= ) - ) <-> +====+=++==++==++==
- ) <-> B.E.F.C.K.