Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 Calendar's

Last year between my birthday and Christmas I received 5 Calendars. I do love a good calendar and I have managed to use most of the calendar's that I received. However I came to the conclusion that I am not an easy person to shop for. Since Mother's Day and my anniversary are coming up I thought I would take some of the mystery out of it.
Things that I would enjoy:
Jon Schmidt piano book
Piano solo book that is based on the hymns
(the book) Piano Portraits: Solo Piano Collection (Paul Cardall, Jon Schmidt, David Tolk...)
Work out clothes-(target rip off's or underarmor)
Kohls gift card
i-Tunes gift card
Jo-Ann's gift card
Organizing stuff
A picture of our little family framed

Want to spend more?
Sewing Machine
New Phone
New shoes (running- Mizuno's size 7) (church- size 6)
Matching bikes (for you and me)
A GPS unit

4 comments:

matt said...

I would suggest replacing the itunes gift card with an amazon gift card. Amazon does not restrict you to only playing your music in iTunes or an iPod, etc. Plus you can use the money on more than just music. In fact as most people know, I would suggest just asking for cash or check instead of gift cards, because A)you can be trusted not to use it for gambling or alcohol b)cash can be used for anything anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Hope you like bright yellow...oh, you didn't want matching bikes with me? :( Well, you're not my mom anyway. Hope you like princesses...

Laura said...

lol 5 calendars is a lot ;). I like your list -we are trying harder to celebrate sibling birthdays this year. I think we got off to a good start =). So! Keep us posted if your list changes =). Hugs to you today =).

Tonya said...

found your blog! wow, i wish everyone i had to buy for laid it out like that for me