Monday, February 1, 2010

It's always better to go

I have a head cold.  My nose is runny, my throat is sore and my sinuses feel like they are in a pressure cooker.  I was contemplating wether or not I should go workout.  Whenever I have these symptoms I ask myself the same question.  Is it better to workout?  I found this report that supported what I suspected.  I usually feel better when I workout with a cold, but other than that there is little difference.  There is the added benefit that I don't feel like I have to get back on the horse.  No sluggish body or initial push to get myself over the Hump of Inactivity. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sad you are sick. I always feel better after a workout, too. If you were here I'd volunteer to watch your kids for the afternoon so you could sleep.