Thursday, February 18, 2010

SOCKS

So this last week I ran out of my 'running' socks.  They are really my favorite socks.  I have champion socks from Target.  Not any more expensive than regular socks but what a difference!  I changed socks because of an article in runner's world.  They said that the least expensive change that made the biggest impact for a runner, the one splurge that was worth it was socks.  So I tried it.  And I liked it.  Well anyway I ran out of my running socks and so I slapped on my old cotton Hanes socks.  Ouchie!  My feet blistered after just a few miles.  Full on blistered.  It was one of the most painful runs I have had in a long time and my feet let me know about it.  Athletic socks are great.

2 comments:

ADAM BROWN said...

do you need more running socks? you should get some more from target.

Anonymous said...

I get the Champion socks for winter and Walmart's Danskin super-thin sweat-wicking socks.