Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Monday with Theron

Josh slept the whole time we were gone. This is a cute picture taken later that night.
Abby stayed on this Zebra for a long time. Finally Theron jumped on. Abby was peeking her head around him but moved and this is the picture I got.
I love this picture of Abby. The wind was blowing and she was just so pretty...
This one is cute zoomed in as well but I like the composition of this picture.


On Monday I went up and picked up Theron while Grandma Shirley(Ben's Mom) took a break. Ben and Becca are taking an early morning class to learn how to do home hemodialysis and Grandma Shirley came to help out. Abby, Josh, Theron and I hit McDonald's for an hour and a half and then headed to the Willow Creek Park for another hour and a half. It was a lot of fun and I got some really cute pictures and videos. Videos will come shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Great pictures.

Please visit:

http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

It's been really nice to have people come get Theron so that Grandma Shirley can rest. It's also been really nice to just be able to leave him at home while I go to work. I've been getting alot done. Don't know what I'm going to do when I have to start taking him with me again. I guess he will get used to it and start behaving and then it will be time for preschool to start. Time just goes way too fast.