Monday, May 19, 2008

Blab

Nothing terribly interesting has been going on in my life. Adam studies all of the time unless he is doing church stuff. One week and one day until the MCAT. We're all paid up and ready to go. So keep us in your prayers...I'm excited. Pressing shift five times in a row activates stick keys.
I read New Moon by Stephanie Meyer a few weeks ago. I severely neglected Adam and Abby. Ofcourse they were in on another's company. It was a fast and fun read. At the end of this book her writing style seemed repititive but I am still anxious to follow the story line. How, when and who will make Isabell a vampire? Will she decide she would rather be with Jacob? It took about a day to read it. Last year I had to put a limit on the number of books I could read in a year because I tend to stop doing anything else but read. So I decided on two, three if I really need it. This was my first book of the year. I am waiting for the end of my pregnancy to read the second one. Any suggestions?
Last month I didn't record what my new food was. I'm pretty sure that I tried one but I am not sure what it was. I still haven't made the Gnocci. I need to do that.

5 comments:

pappasan said...

I wish Adam the very best of luck with his MCAT testing. I am praying all of his hard studying will pay off.

Laura said...

we're praying for him too =). I liked that book series, and am embarrassed to admit that I don't remember which of the three New Moon was? I remember that I didn't like the middle one as much as the first and third one. I am getting better about putting books down lol - it's so stinkin hard! I try to read only at night before I go to bed, and in the morning before everyone gets up. I think my New Year's resolution for 2009 might be that before I read any other books, I have to read the Book of Mormon first =).

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to finish Les Mis this summer, since I didn't finish last year before the fall semester kicked in. That will be a serious week or so of neglect for my family. Maybe I will prepare a week's worth of dinners ahead of time...

Laura said...

Oooohhhhh Les mis - that is a heavy one! good luck - I have never even tried it =(.

S said...

Try this for chapter 1 of maybe a new book by Stephanie Meyer! http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html