Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Church Bully

There's this person in my ward that I really do not like. I feel like they are always demeaning or defensive, and quite frankly rude. However, I'm sure it just boils down to personality differences. Anyway I happen to see this person more often than what I like. They turn up at play group and ofcourse they are active so I see them at church and other places. I always have the urge to just leave when they come. Today we just left. I tried to be nice but it was recieved harshly. It was close enough to the time that Abby and I had to come home anyway so we just left. This person is not a quiet person, so when they come around it feels like the demand attention from everyone. It's not like I could have a conversation with anyone else that does not include them. Because they are that kind of person. I don't know, it just bothered me today. I really tried to be nice and like I said they were not nice in return. This person has personally offended me before. However she seems to be nice to other people. It's like I have my own personal church bully. Yay.

5 comments:

pappasan said...

I have never had anyone be a bully to me, except my brothers when I was little. After that, all my friends were big, so no one ever tried to bully me. How does this person get along with Adam? Maybe she/he, (not knowing which they are). Maybe for some reason they are jealous of you, but it sure sounds like they have some personal issues they have to work on.

Queen Mum said...

Tell me who it is, and I will have them in the cub scout program by the end of the week; assuming they are not already in cubs..........

Anonymous said...

Nothing like having the primary princess as your queen mum...

S said...

Primary Princess or Primary Mafia. Is putting them in the cub scout program like giving them a new pair of cement boots? Queen Mum, are you the reason people shouldn't walk alone at night down Hurstview Dr?

kristy said...

That's rough. I'm so sorry. Those kind of people drive me nuts! I get a complex over them, thinking something's wrong with me. It's them, trust me.