Thursday, May 1, 2008

Too Long

It has been a long time since I last posted a blog, and not because there hasn't been anything to blog about. On Tuesday Rebecca and I had the opportunity to leave our babies behind and go to the temple. It was really nice. It was the only peace I think that I have felt all week. Also while we were in the session I think that I felt the baby kick. Pretty cool. My friend Aaron and Katherine had their baby early Wednesday morning. Aaron had flown back to Washington with his army unit to wait for their call to go to Afghanistan. Five minutes after he got off the plane Katherine called and said that she was in labor. Luckily Aaron's commander was compassionate and told him to go back home until Thursday night. So he was able to greet his little daughter before he goes. Adam is out of town on a business trip for job #1. I have a race on Saturday. I should clarify what racing consists of at this point. It doesn't consist of putting the baby in danger, like a lot of people think, it does consist of staying motivated and excited about working out. It really helps me want to keep working out. And you get free stuff too. Okay not free stuff but you get some cool stuff. Abby is obsessed with Ni Hao Kai Lan. Loves it. A lot. I'm glad. That's how I was able to write this blog.

5 comments:

S said...

And they say TV is bad for you!

Anonymous said...

Kailan is like toddler anime, but it does give you 30 minutes to shower!

pappasan said...

Remember, the first day of the last trimester for Theron, Sumo ran a race as will. Of course her time was not up to speed, but I thought she did great just to get out there. Good luck with your run on Sat. Biffy

Elizabeth said...

Thanks ben I mean pappasan

Laura said...

I think it is awesome that you are racing! Go You! Good luck to Adam too =) - and first kicks - it doesn't get any better than that =) - neither does programming that entertains your children so you can get a 15 min. task in =).