Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Interesting Article

I recently found a website called www.babyfit.com and found this interesting article about weight-training http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=708 It just talks about the benefits of weight training. I have had a hard time feeling motivated about weight training for the last year and a half or two. I used it to lose a lot of the initial weight after Abigail, until it became comfortable to run again. Then I always promised myself that I would be committed to it again. I do a few machines everytime I go to the gym and have a few hand weights and resistance bands at home but I have not been very consistent. Anyway this was a good article for me stumble on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may really enjoy Babyfit's sister site Sparkpeople.com for overall health and wellness as well.

Tanya - Babyfit Dietitian